Phantom Screens is a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, retractable insect screens, privacy screens and automated solar screens that let fresh air in whilst keeping insects and harmful UV rays out.
Phantom Screens has been manufacturing fly screens for the North American and Canadian market since 1992. The UK operation began in 2007 and has built a reputation as one of the UK’s most reliable suppliers thanks to its attention to detail, high-quality products, customer service, and network of professionally trained local design and fitting experts.
Due to expansion, we are now looking for a new team member – Trainee Screen Surveyor and Fitter.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working alongside our senior installer, you will receive full training in all aspects of the role enabling you to confidently deliver our high standard of service.
Responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
· Visiting customers in their homes to demonstrate product.
· Providing a confident and high-quality service to survey their windows and doors and then later return to install our screens.
· Being able to think on your feet and work out the best solution to solve the customer’s requirements.
· Liaising with the office to feed back survey and installation detail.
· Having a smart professional appearance – wearing our uniform and keeping your vehicle clean and in good order.
The candidate should be:
· Practically competent with good DIY skills. Full specific training to install and understand the product will be given.
· Keen to learn and have a strong eye for attention to detail.
· Confident in communications skills.
· Happy with numbers, measurements and prices.
· Thorough in their approach, listening to the customer and understanding their requirements.
· In possession of a UK driving licence as travel is an essential part of this role
Application deadline: 24/10/2021
Expected start date: 01/12/2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, please enquire.
Additional pay: Bonus scheme.
Benefits: Additional leave, company pension, sick pay.
Schedule: Day shift.
COVID-19 considerations: Phantom Screens follows a Covid secure risk assessment.
Licence/Certification: Driving licence required.
Work remotely: No.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person to take the next step in their career. If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com, our HR Consultant.